- Why is my shipment delayed?
We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delay. While we are still fulfilling orders ontime, due to the impact of COVID-19 carriers have experienced some shipping delays. 90% of our deliveries ship via USPS and may be delayed. Keep an eye on your email for delivery updates.
- Where is my order confirmation email?
We're sorry for the confusion with locating your order confirmation email. Sometimes the email will get sorted into another folder within your email, please check the different folders in your email.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
- Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from Miami, Florida. We provide some of the fastest, most affordable delivery options in the industry.
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes! We offer the following expedited shipping options:
- Ground Shipping - UPS
- 3 Day Select - UPS
- 2nd Day Air - UPS
- Next Day Air Saver - UPS
- Next Day Air - UPS
- Next Day Air Early AM – UPS.
6. How can I pay for my order?
Modrel currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal.
7.How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days.
8. How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email.
9. Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. Returns can be initiated through our returns page.
10. How do I return my order?
Please visit our returns page to initiate the returns process.
11. Why did I only receive part of my order?
Don't worry, it's on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders will ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
12. How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric)